Wednesday 20 March 2013

Paperchase Interview

I had an interview for my dream workplace last week at Paperchase. The position was for a Junior Artworker. I didn't think I would even get an interview, thinking there would have been so many applicants, which there were, 200 in fact! I managed to firstly get narrowed down to final 40 and then narrowed down further to final 6 for a phone interview which I was offered an interview the next day. I was so happy and nervous. Unfortunately I did not get the position, but feed back was positive and if my folder had demonstrated some more graphic work instead of design then perhaps the position and foot in door would of been mine, but competition is so high at the moment that even an interview was amazing experience. Hopefully I'll try again one day and my luck will change.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know what they say. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

    ReplyDelete